Get into the seasonal spirit with these five fun holiday cocktail recipes featuring your favorite Traveling Vineyard wines!
Naughty List Grinch Sangria
- 1 bottle of Polpo Blu Pecorino. Prefer it sweeter? Try Smirk Muscat instead!
- 1.5 cup Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 splash of Sprite®
- 2 lbs of strawberries; mulled and sliced
- Honey and red sugar sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- In a large pitcher, add sliced strawberries, Midori, pineapple juice and chilled Traveling Vineyard wine.
- Lightly stir ingredients and add a splash of Sprite®.
- Prepare the punch glasses by lightly dipping the rims in a plate of honey and a plate of red sugar sprinkles until coated.
- Garnish with a strawberry, and enjoy!
Fizzy & Festive Mimosa Twist
- Never Have I Ever, Fizzy Sauvignon Blanc, 4-pack
- 3/4 cup cranberry blood orange or pomegranate juice
- Rosemary springs for garnish
- Sugared cranberries for garnish
- Add an ounce or so of juice to the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Fill it up with Never Have I Ever
- Garnish with rosemary and sugared cranberries, then serve!
Oh, What Fun! Mulled Wine Bellini
- 1 bottle VAYCAY Sangria
- 1 orange, juiced
- Splash of sparkling wine
- Cinnamon sticks
- Fill glass 3/4 full with chilled VAYCAY Sangria and orange juice
- Top with chilled sparkling wine
- Garnish with cinnamon stick
Hello, Pumpkin! Blonde & Bubbly
- 1 bottle Fissata Blonde, Fizzy White Wine chilled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 cups mango peach juice blend or tropical juice blend, chilled, such as V-8 Splash
- 1 cup pumpkin spice liqueur, chilled
- Cinnamon sticks and seasonal fruit, for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and pumpkin pie spice and mix until well combined. Transfer to a saucer. Add the maple syrup to a second saucer. Lightly dip the rims of 6 wine glasses or champagne flutes into the maple syrup. Then dip the rims of the glasses into the spiced sugar.
- In a pitcher, combine the wine, juice and pumpkin spice liqueur. Stir and pour into the rimmed glasses. Garnish with the cinnamon sticks and fruit as desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Think Pink! Cotton Candy Rosè Float
- 1 bottle dry Rosé, like our 2021 Lancre Rosè. Add bubbles and make it extra festive with 2021 Three Hearts, Fizzy Rosè
- 1 can ginger ale
- fresh cotton candy
- Fill glass 3/4 full with chilled Rosé. Top with ginger ale.
- Right before serving, push cotton candy into glass and let dissolve.
Did you make any of these cocktail recipes? Tag us on social! @TravelingVineyard
Host your own Traveling Vineyard wine tasting party this holiday season. From winter cocktails to New Years Eve celebrations, there’s always a reason to toast. Click here to get connected with a local Wine Guide today!